Monday, July 26, 2010

I apologize for the neglect, so I bring you some Men in Black III news.  It is going to be filming in New York, and the plot involves K and J travelling back to 1969.

I know!  I’m sorry, that’s all the information I have for now, except who the casting director is, and that concerns me not.  The only other  news I got for you is Premium Rush, an action thriller with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, started shooting July 19th.  Not enough?  Well, how about My Idiot Brother, starring Paul Rudd, Elizabeth Banks, Zooey Deschanel, Emily Mortimer, Adam Scott, and Rashida Jones, is filming between now and August 13?

Pirates of the Carribean 4, which I always forget the name of, is still looking for extras.  Rihanna has been cast in Battleship.  That’s really all the movie news I have.  You can understand the neglect.

But hey, if you need a job that lasts through Halloween and you live in the LA area, Universal Studios Hollywood is casting for Halloween Horror Nights, for street performers, stilt walkers, and for Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment